Re: Online Pass and Black Emporium access code

by MischiefKris

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online Pass and Black Emporium access code

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, the code that came with my game to activate my online pass and access the Black Emporium was already expired when I bought the game. Do you know who I would have to contact in order to get a new code or something so that I could still have access to this content? Thanks for your help.

Message 1 of 10 (5,702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@HouseOfCrows wrote:

I didn't try to redeem the code I already have since it said it was expired, I didn't think there was much point to trying to get an expired code to work.

Hi houseofcrows,

BioWare don't switch off all registration on D-day, therefore there is a possibility that the code is actually still in use. Try redeeming your code through your BioWare Social Network account if you haven't tried yet.

Cheers,

Eve

View in thread

Message 8 of 10 (6,398 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi There.

I also just bought Dragon Age 2 with the online and black emporium pass.

All i did was logged into the bioware community.

Redeemed the code.

And it said the Black Emporium was unlocked.

Give it a bash. If it worked for me it should work for you

Good luck Standard smile

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (6,255 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

Did you already try to redeem the code you have?

Message 2 of 10 (5,671 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

See the link in the ANNOUNCEMENTS on the right-hand side at the top of the main Forum page:

=================================

Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact Us using the Help Center.
For Gameplay assistance, game support or technical issues, go ahead! Ask A Question!

=================================

Message 3 of 10 (5,668 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I didn't try to redeem the code I already have since it said it was expired, I didn't think there was much point to trying to get an expired code to work.

Message 4 of 10 (5,663 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

That was not the best suggestion at all, sorry. Try again. 

Message 5 of 10 (5,659 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was able to contact someone through the customer support chat but all they were really able to tell me was that I could purchase an online pass through the playstation store. They said they didn't know how much it would cost or whether it would include the Black Emporium and Mabari. So.....basically I won't be able to get a new code and I may not even be able to get the Black Emporium or Mabari and even the online pass I'll probably have to pay for so...pretty much useless. Thank you for the help though, I just wish there was more that could be done.

Message 6 of 10 (5,657 Views)

Dragon Age 2 Online Pass for PS3

★★★ Newbie

Hello

A while ago i purchased Dragon Age 2 new for PS3. It camre with an online pass to get a free DLC but as i have only recently got the internet again this has expired. What can i do? Can i get a new code?

Thank You

Message 7 of 10 (5,645 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@HouseOfCrows wrote:

Hi houseofcrows,

BioWare don't switch off all registration on D-day, therefore there is a possibility that the code is actually still in use. Try redeeming your code through your BioWare Social Network account if you haven't tried yet.

Cheers,

Eve

Message 8 of 10 (6,399 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi There.

I also just bought Dragon Age 2 with the online and black emporium pass.

All i did was logged into the bioware community.

Redeemed the code.

And it said the Black Emporium was unlocked.

Give it a bash. If it worked for me it should work for you

Good luck Standard smile

Message 9 of 10 (6,256 Views)

★★ Novice

My problem is my husband bought me the game used, so I have no idea if the code was used or not. Is there another way to get the emporium?

Message 10 of 10 (2,187 Views)