Merrill Questioning Beliefs bug?

by Observer_9of11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Merrill Questioning Beliefs bug?

★★★ Novice

I am in Act 3 of DA2 and the Merrill Questioning Beliefs is in the list but each time I go to her home It won't activate.  Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (7,553 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Merrill Questioning Beliefs bug?

★★★★ Novice

My answer always involves...go to the Hanged Man...put her in your party...make sure you are in daytime not night time...got to her place...and whether or not it shows she wants to chat...talk to her anyway...it will usually activate.

I’m not sure why.

Sometimes I’ll flip from day to night and day again...and then it also works...

Way too many playthrus...

Guilty pleasure game when...other people blow stuff up on shooters...

I get pelted in blood playing Fem Hawke...it’s worse than rewatching TV...I swear I play it like once or twice a year for a playthru...and I will still swear I hear an occasional new line in the background I swear I never heard from the VO actors.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,460 Views)

All Replies

Re: Merrill Questioning Beliefs bug?

★★★★ Novice

My answer always involves...go to the Hanged Man...put her in your party...make sure you are in daytime not night time...got to her place...and whether or not it shows she wants to chat...talk to her anyway...it will usually activate.

I’m not sure why.

Sometimes I’ll flip from day to night and day again...and then it also works...

Way too many playthrus...

Guilty pleasure game when...other people blow stuff up on shooters...

I get pelted in blood playing Fem Hawke...it’s worse than rewatching TV...I swear I play it like once or twice a year for a playthru...and I will still swear I hear an occasional new line in the background I swear I never heard from the VO actors.

Message 2 of 2 (7,461 Views)