Re: Dragon age 2 unlockables

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon age 2 unlockables

★★★ Newbie

I've always wanted access to the dragon age unlockables in the extras screen on DA2, but it appears that the site that you get them through is no longer there? and i know this is for DAI but i've been redirected here multiple times. either way i'm just hoping for help or information. thank you!

Message 1 of 5 (4,400 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

You should be able to access all these from Origin, lists as Dragon Age 2 Promotional Pack under extra content on the Origin game page.  So if you have it on Origin, then look there, if you are loading off a disk, then the only way I know is to unlock on Origin(your code should work if it didn't automatically do so) and download there.  I don't know if Steam has something similar, as mine migrated from disk version to Origin version.

Also if you are lacking any DLC, check into the DA2 Bundle which you can find on Origin by searching Dragon Age...they also offer Inquisition, Origins, Mass effect 2 and 3 bundles which makes the DLC totally cheaper to buy in bundled form instead of individual with Bioware points.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (4,582 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

You should be able to access all these from Origin, lists as Dragon Age 2 Promotional Pack under extra content on the Origin game page.  So if you have it on Origin, then look there, if you are loading off a disk, then the only way I know is to unlock on Origin(your code should work if it didn't automatically do so) and download there.  I don't know if Steam has something similar, as mine migrated from disk version to Origin version.

Also if you are lacking any DLC, check into the DA2 Bundle which you can find on Origin by searching Dragon Age...they also offer Inquisition, Origins, Mass effect 2 and 3 bundles which makes the DLC totally cheaper to buy in bundled form instead of individual with Bioware points.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 5 (4,583 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Message 3 of 5 (4,352 Views)

★★ Novice

And for consoles? I play on Xbox One.

Message 4 of 5 (4,270 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@razevedo13; The MS Store is the only source for XBox DLC.

Message 5 of 5 (4,248 Views)