Re: Dragon Age profile sync troubleshooting

by metasoldier1

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

How about you * at EA figure out a way to patch in a in-game system to CHECK for this * so people don't have to * deal with this flawed gltichy little * of a system you mentally * little inbred * made up.

YOU KNOW... like you did for DRAGON AGE 2!

I'm not saying it should be on the PS4 and X-box one versions, but on the previous generation systems since you had PREVIOUSLY released them for that same system.

Message 11 of 14 (2,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! I followed your steps and when I tried to force a data upload, it told me I had too many screenshots stored online to do so (this may be why my Warden isn't uploading). Where can I find those screenshots to delete them? When I clicked to go to player profile it just brought me to Keep, and there weren't any screenshots there.

Message 12 of 14 (2,630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having that problem right now, i wanted to do a new warden and new champion of kirkwall, but my warden is no loading into dragon age keep. Help Please!

Message 13 of 14 (1,313 Views)

★★ Novice

Been trying to get my Dragon Age 2 game to sync for 2 days now, tried the whole trouble shooting guide multiple times and deleted the HD overhaul mod to no avail. it did work for Dragon Age Origins but does not seem to work for 2. anything i can do to resolve this/get my Dragon Age 2 character in the keep as well?

Message 14 of 14 (502 Views)