Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway items not showing up under unlockables

by HouseOfCrows

Original Post

Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway items not showing up under unlockables

★★★★★ Novice

I know I'm late to the party but I just found out that BioWare has made their Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway free to the public so I just downloaded them to my PS3 the other day. All of the items showed up for DA: Origins and most of them showed up for DA: 2 but for some reason I'm missing some items and I'm not sure why or how I can fix it. The items I'm missing are:

• Pendant of the Morning Frost
  • Arlathan Focusing Crystal
  • The High Lord's Belt
  • The Antivan Garrote
  • Band of Stolen Shadows
  • The Deep Green
  • Hawke Family Crest
  • Ring of Whispers

Also, Ser Issac's Armor is showing up in my unlockables menu but it's grayed out (unavailable), I'm wondering if that was a limited promotional item or something as it didn't show up on the list of things included in the Promotional Items Giveaway. It's also worth noting that before downloading this pack off of the social network I had already unlocked a few items by playing Dragon Age: Legends on facebook prior to DA:2's release. I don't know if that could be causing an issue or not but I figured I should mentioin it just in case. If anyone could tell me why this is happening and how to fix it that'd be great, thanks.

Message 1 of 16 (16,978 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway items not showing up under unlockables

★★★ Newbie

I hate to resurrect a long-dead post, but I haven't been able to find an answer to this question anywhere.

I've purchased each of the dragon age games and after a decent hiatus from DA: Inquisition I decided to dust off my PS3 and shoot for the missing trophies.

After taking a look at the unlockables section and seeing "Ser Isaacs" something or other I went onto the Bioware site and revived my old account, thankful to see that everything was more or less intact and in good working order.  

I was excited to see that more items had been made available, but despite the Bioware site stating the items had been unlocked and made available to my PS3 game upon loading it nothing new showed up.  No Deep Green, Fan reward pack, et cetera.

Are these items lost and gone forever?

Message 2 of 16 (16,736 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Promotional Items Giveaway items not showing up under unlockables

★★★ Newbie

Ingame, what account are you logging into the dragonage server into? If its not the same account as that of your bioware social account that woudl explain why it doesn't show up. 

Message 3 of 16 (16,725 Views)

★ Novice

I am having this same problem and confirmed I am using the exact same credentials on both Bioware and Origin. I recently purchase all the DLC for Dragon Age 2 in anticipation of playing through all 3 games. Although all the content installs correctly through Origin, none of it is visible in-game and the extras still show up as grayed out with some exceptions. I'm pretty irate that I just spent a good amount of money for content that is not working and now my only option is to post to a forum where this exact question went ignored.

Message 4 of 16 (16,712 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

It looks like you unlocked the PS3 and Xbox 360 entitlements on July 2nd  @TheyKeepOnRising. You'll need to unlock the PC entitlements to use the promo items in-game through Origin.

Hope that helps.

Message 5 of 16 (16,702 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For some reason or other my PC version of DA: Origins refuses to let me see them even though I have them unlocked on the bioware forum and am using the same account...what gives??? Did they disable them or something???

Message 6 of 16 (16,251 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@DmitriStormblood; Did you "install" the promo items directly from the BioWare Social page?

Message 7 of 16 (16,185 Views)

★ Apprentice

sorry for resurrecting this also. but this time dragon age keep won't recognize the unlock for dragon age 2. it keeps saying "oops refresh the page" when i request verification. and we all know the BSN is down.

Message 8 of 16 (15,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@justinregalado;  Yeah, everything prior to your post is from when the BSN was alive.

Nowadays, all the (available) DLC should  install via EA/Origin.  But for Steam, GOG, retail disc (if you can find one!) or other non-Origin versions, see this page for info and downloads:

Download DLC for Classic Origin Games

Message 9 of 16 (15,142 Views)

★ Apprentice

Oh no. I failed to mention that mine was on the PS3.. Frown guess that's it for me Frown

Message 10 of 16 (15,118 Views)