Re: Dragon Age II online pass expired

by TheGameAndStuff

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age II online pass expired

★★★ Newbie

I bought Dragon Age II aproximately two years ago. The thing is I barely have time to play now. FInally, I can get to play Dragon Age II but the Online Pass to  access the Black EMporium bonus content is expired. Is there anything that can be done so I can use the code?

Message 1 of 8 (5,044 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

As Gorath already mentioned, online passes no longer exist. You can get a new Black Emporium license on this page: http://social.bioware.com/page/da2-dlc

Just click 'buy now', which is free on PC and Xbox 360. The license will be added to your account. It still costs money on PS3, but I was told this will change in the near future.

Update: This post is outdated.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (6,009 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

All such passes are being waived these days, but it will take time before all games' links to Origin are up to date.  You may need to conect to a Game Advisor to sort things just now.  

https://help.ea.com/contactus 

Message 2 of 8 (5,035 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

As Gorath already mentioned, online passes no longer exist. You can get a new Black Emporium license on this page: http://social.bioware.com/page/da2-dlc

Just click 'buy now', which is free on PC and Xbox 360. The license will be added to your account. It still costs money on PS3, but I was told this will change in the near future.

Update: This post is outdated.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 8 (6,010 Views)

★ Novice

Hello everybody!

I just got DA II as a present - with online pass for ALL DLC and so on.
Unfortunatelly i can not access any DLC via Origin - code not accepted.

Nice, thought I got to double buy? (Black E.; Exiled Prince; .......)

THX in advance for your answer!

Message 4 of 8 (2,785 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@TheGameAndStuff; As was pointed out in the FOUR YEAR OLD post right before yours, the "On-Line Pass" program expired soon after the game's release.  The Black Emporium (and IIRC, some of the "item DLC") was made free for all registered owners, but none of the "story DLC".  Those will cost you some money.

Message 5 of 8 (2,767 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you very much.

Nothing will cost me some money, the game is not launching.

Problem solved ... anyway

Message 6 of 8 (2,729 Views)

★ Novice
Message 7 of 8 (1,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ariesest;  That link leads to a site that allows you to download the DLC that you've already paid for.  It's not free.

[EDIT:  Although, as noted in earlier posts above some of the DA2 DLC *is* free;. e.g The Black Emporium.]

Message 8 of 8 (1,330 Views)