Dragon Age II DLC concern

by JoshJello22

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age II DLC concern

★★★ Novice

I bought DAII in March 2017. Then you are selling DAII DLC Bundle. Should I buy again the DAII DLC Bundle? I feel like I bought DAII with Black Emporium and DAII DLC. It's like 2 same games with uncomplete and complete dlc's. Devil

Message 1 of 3 (807 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age II DLC concern

Community Manager

@JoshJello22 The Dragon Age II bundle includes the following:

Expansions
- The Exiled Prince
- Legacy
- Mark of the Assassin

• The Black Emporium item shop
  • Exclusive Blood Dragon Armor set
  • Exclusive Ser Isaac’s Armor set
  • Dragon Age II Bioware Signature Edition content – contains premium weapons and armor including the Adder of Antiva, Seeker’s Bulwark and more.
  • Dragon Age II armory bundle– includes over twenty unique weapons, armor and items.
  • All- Class Item Pack– contains Mage Item Pack, Rogue Item Pack and Warrior Item Pack.
  • All- Class Item Pack II– contains Mage Item Pack II, Rogue Item Pack II and Warrior Item Pack II.
  • High Resolution Texture Pack– enables higher detail replacements for most textures in the game.
  • Dragon Age II soundtrack

If you only have the Black Emporium and the DLC expansion packs then unless you really want the extra content it may not be worth it. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,023 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@JoshJello22 The Dragon Age II bundle includes the following:

Expansions
- The Exiled Prince
- Legacy
- Mark of the Assassin

• The Black Emporium item shop
  • Exclusive Blood Dragon Armor set
  • Exclusive Ser Isaac’s Armor set
  • Dragon Age II Bioware Signature Edition content – contains premium weapons and armor including the Adder of Antiva, Seeker’s Bulwark and more.
  • Dragon Age II armory bundle– includes over twenty unique weapons, armor and items.
  • All- Class Item Pack– contains Mage Item Pack, Rogue Item Pack and Warrior Item Pack.
  • All- Class Item Pack II– contains Mage Item Pack II, Rogue Item Pack II and Warrior Item Pack II.
  • High Resolution Texture Pack– enables higher detail replacements for most textures in the game.
  • Dragon Age II soundtrack

If you only have the Black Emporium and the DLC expansion packs then unless you really want the extra content it may not be worth it. 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Yeah.. I'm so sad.

[Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter - CM]

Message 3 of 3 (783 Views)