Re: Dragon Age II -DLC Purchases?

by ThandalNLyman

Original Post

★★ Novice
Cool. That is actually helpful. And maybe this will reach EA game advisors so they can help out more players. Standard smile
Message 11 of 17 (713 Views)

@ThandalNLyman

I don't think the DLC are free from that site, I just think they are a place to download already purchased DLC.   You still have to have the DLC authorized to be used with your EA/Bioware account before they DLC will be active.  I can't be 100% certain simply because I already own the DLC listed and can't install one to be 100% certain, but this is what I have read. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 12 of 17 (696 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@mcsupersport;  You could be right.  As I don't have a "test" EA/Origin account to experiment with, I can't tell for sure.  But if one can d/l the .exe, I do know that it would install and run under the retail disc version.

Message 13 of 17 (693 Views)

★★ Novice
It doesn't seem to work with Origin games anyway. I haven't tried it yet as I can't find my DA2 disk for now....
If anyone has seen this work. Please let us know Standard smile
Message 14 of 17 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Now that you mention it, I can probably find my DA2 disc somewhere...

But I'm away from my gaming rig (and library) until the New Year.
Message 15 of 17 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Well what do you know, DA2 DLC bundle is now available! And it's for sale in actual money, not points! The deal's still not great but there's still hope at least...

Message 16 of 17 (558 Views)

Yeah, they have brought out ME2, ME3 and DA2 over to real money on Origin....maybe finally getting totally rid of Bioware points, which has long been needed.

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 17 of 17 (551 Views)