Dragon Age 2 Unlockable Items PS3

by Harm_Harless

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 Unlockable Items PS3

★ Novice

Hello, I bought Dragon Age 2 for the ps3 when it first came out, I have the signature edition.  I played the facebook game to completion and the demo.  I cannot unlock Ivo Family Crest, Dura's Blue Flame, Air of Confidence, Evra's Might, and Evra's Trophy Belt.  I logged into Dragon Keep and requested an unlock that seemed to work, but cannot access the items in game, they show up grayed out in the unlockable section.  The website given on the unlockable section no longer exists and transfers me to the Dragon Keep.  any idea how to get the items?

Message 1 of 3 (521 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Unlockable Items PS3

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Harm_Harless

Could you check if you can see the mentioned missing content in your PlayStation store? All those DLCs should be available without the need of playing Dragon Age Legends now. The items might have been grey-out because you haven't downloaded the required files.

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (494 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Unlockable Items PS3

★ Novice
Those items are not listed in the add-ons for Dragon Age 2 for PlayStation 3 I'm supposed to go to a website that doesn't exist for instructions on how to download them. Http://social.bioware.com/promos to learn how to unlock this item is what I'm given in the unlockable section of my game. I have 10 other unlockables in here boots of the Frozen wastes hindsight Snyder's razor and so on. I believe it's a server syncing issue I have done everything on my end I would really appreciate someone looking into this for me
Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)