You can also go to Bioware website and Register your game in your profile section as i found on youtube. Also, be sure you're logged in on your EA account WHILE you're in the game. Did it for me!
September 2015 - last edited September 2015
While this is a three year old thread I don't see any definite solutions posted, and I encountered this problem when installing Mark of the Assassin today. I did try the "requirements=0", but that didn't work initially. Then I tried reinstalling the game, and still it wouldn't authorize.
What worked for me was relogging the EA account ingame. Mind you the requirements were still set to 0, so that may have been a factor as well. In any case, after logging in to EA account from the "Log In" button on the main menu, the DLC finally became authorized. Hope this works for anyone else still encountering this.
Edit: I see I was a noob that couldn't find the second page of this thread to see the solution already posted. Ooops.
Turn your wifi off temporarily as you start the game. It is confused trying to log in to your account and marks it unauthorized. If you are offline that step is skipped.
February 2016 - last edited February 2016
Had this happen to all my DLC when I reloaded the game on a new computer. It was simply a login authorization issue.
All I did was run the latest patch from here
It then asks you to sign into your EA account and authorises it from there.
Hi. I' ve got a same problem. I bougth DA2 and all DLCs I found. When I start the game, all DLCs was unauthorized. I'm trying to figure out for a three days and all I was achieved was a great headache. I tried all solutions mentioned and nothing. So, if you have any other idea, please, let me know.
PS: Don't write - Change "RequiresAuthorization" from "1" to "0" - I already tried.
January 2017 - last edited January 2017
Hey, for running the game and bypass this issue i tried this and it worked, you people must try it as well, working 100%:
1. go to your addin folder file which can be find where your game has been installed: x:\x\Dragon Age 2\addins
2. find all DLCs that the game is detecting as an Unauthorized DLCs, for this you have to open all manifest files to see their names.
3. do these changes for each Unauthorized DLC manifest files: "RequiresAuthorization" from "1" to "0"
delete: MID="000" (000 is a specific number for each folder)
4. Run the game & enjoy :eahigh_file: