Dragon Age 2 (PC): How do I leave a conversation?

by aringarg1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age 2 (PC): How do I leave a conversation?

★★ Novice

Just as the topic says, how do I escape out of a conversation in the PC version of Dragon Age 2? Pressing the ESC skips over the dialogue; but how do I leave, so I can go back and try other dialogue options?

Message 1 of 3 (709 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age 2 (PC): How do I leave a conversation?

★★★★★ Expert

@aringarg1;  You can't.  Once you've started a convo you have to finish.  And you can't start it over an pretend that you didn't give the responses you gave the first time.

If you really want to explore the different options and outcomes, learn to make a Save just before starting to talk to any NPC.  Then, if you don't like the way things went you can re-load and try again.  Angel

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (701 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@aringarg1;  You can't.  Once you've started a convo you have to finish.  And you can't start it over an pretend that you didn't give the responses you gave the first time.

If you really want to explore the different options and outcomes, learn to make a Save just before starting to talk to any NPC.  Then, if you don't like the way things went you can re-load and try again.  Angel

Message 2 of 3 (702 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep, thought so. It's been fun trying them all out, I'll admit. Although my save button is getting a work out. Wink

Message 3 of 3 (682 Views)