Re: Dragon Age 2 Not Installing

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age 2 Not Installing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently installed Dragon Age 2 from steam but every time I try to launch it, Origin claims that it is not installed. I tried reinstalling Dragon Age 2 and validating files but it still does not work. I tried to install it through Origin but it used steam to install it and then gives me the same message. Below are 2 screenshots I took of the error message and it being installed on Steam.

Message 1 of 2 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Darth-Revan130

Apologies for the late response on this. 

When you've got the chance can you try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps? Sometimes problems with the cached data can cause issues like this, so I'm curious if that would take care of the installation issues you're seeing. 

For more information on how to clear the cache visit the EA Help website. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (523 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Darth-Revan130

Apologies for the late response on this. 

When you've got the chance can you try clearing the Origin cache to see if that helps? Sometimes problems with the cached data can cause issues like this, so I'm curious if that would take care of the installation issues you're seeing. 

For more information on how to clear the cache visit the EA Help website. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (524 Views)