Dragon Age 2 Keeps Crashing

by Deathless-Hound

Original Post

Dragon Age 2 Keeps Crashing

★★★ Newbie

I've been getting a lot of random crashes in D2 in my fairly new high-spec pc, but i never had the same issue in my older gaming laptop. The crashes seem to occur randomly, sometimes they happen during the startup, when loading a save, entering a location, interacting with an npc, or walking around. I've tried almost every fix method I could find on the internet, updating drivers, lowering the graphics, repairing the game, reinstalling, forcing v-sync, etc. I don't have any mods, and i own the game on Origin. 

Message 1 of 2 (571 Views)

Re: Dragon Age 2 Keeps Crashing

A dxdiag file posted may lead to being able to find the issue for you, or at least suggest something to try.  Other than that, a crash can be caused by many reasons, all the way up to just the game not liking newer hardware and operating systems.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (530 Views)