Re: DLC quests not showing up in-game

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★ Novice

The way i fixed mine was to go into the "addin" files and under each of the dlc packages there is a manifest file that needs to be edited so that the "1" in RequiresAuthorization="1"> is actually RequiresAuthorization="0"> with a text editor. once you save each of the dlcs after doing this to each of them it should work.

Message 11 of 15 (4,624 Views)

★ Novice

Can you please tell me exactly the name of the files that need to be updated???

Message 12 of 15 (4,286 Views)

★★ Novice

If you go into your DA2 folder then into the folder "addins" your DLC should be there. Go into each of those folders and open the "manifest" file with a text editor to change the numbers.

Message 13 of 15 (4,168 Views)

★ Novice

I know this is old but lemme help those who stumble by looking for help:

BTW: I downloaded mine from here: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/dlc-for-classic-games/ 

I'm not sure if this fix works in most cases but meh.

1. For authorised downloads, go into your "addins" files in you DA2 folder. There's a file called "manifest", open it using notepad.

Once open, press ctrl and f and search for the line "Mid=XXX" (number varies). delete ONLY this line. RIght next to it should be "RequiresAuthorization="1". Set the 1 to a 0.

Save and close.

2. If they are not showing up in game, make sure you are using the same email from that site ^ that you use ingame, otherwise,they won't work. (Don't ask me why, I think it's stupid)

Now, make sure the site is set to your country. Mine was set to Canada, so that may be the default.

Other then that, I can be of no help. I hope someone finds this useful tho \( ᵔ︠ ͜ʖ ︡ᵔ)/

Message 14 of 15 (2,877 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age 2, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 15 of 15 (2,807 Views)