Re: DLC issues from Signature edition

by A-Golden-Dragon

Original Post

DLC issues from Signature edition

★★★ Novice

I recently re-installed Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition.  The DLCs: Exiled Prince, Signature Rewards, and Black Emporium show as Unauthorized, and my account doesn't even register it as the Signature edition.

I've fixed the Black Emporium (it was free, so), but the other two...  One doesn't even show up for purchase, and I'd rather not spend money over something I already legally own.

From Searching Answer HQ, I tried the edit trick, but all that did was change it from "unauthorised" to "disabled".  What did I do wrong?

Ironically, At one point, I had forgotten this account and created a second account.  I found that info, and everything is there.  Is it possible to merge that account to this one (as I don't want the other and it was created by accident)?

Message 1 of 6 (543 Views)

Hero

Have you registered the game on http://social.bioware.com ?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (534 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes.  It is registered, but it apparently got also to a wrong account.

Message 3 of 6 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

orry to hear about your problem.  Unfortunately there's nothing anyone here can do for you.

The AHQ is for "player-to-player" technical self-help and game-play discussions.

We're all just fellow gamers, doin' the best we can...

You need "official" support from the EA Game Advisors.

As the NOTICE at the top-right of every forum says:

---------------------------------------------------

Announcements

For any account maintenance, persona assistance or code related queries, please Contact our Games Advisors using the Help Center.

---------------------------------------------------

Sounds like you have account/code issues. 

After getting to the Help Center and filling out the required information, (Product/Problem/Platform)

look for the "Chat Now", "Call Now", or "Email Now" buttons, not the AHQ "Ask Now" one.  (You've already done that!)

The options you see may vary depending on your region and the time-of-day.

If you select "Chat Now" or "Call Now", be sure you have enough time (at least one hour) to wait before being connected to someone.  Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Good Luck! 

Message 4 of 6 (527 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sadly, other than the account issue, they can't help and told me to come here......

Message 5 of 6 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Whoever you talked to is an idiot.  The Game Advisors can (with the appropriate proof-of-purchase: either through your having registered your game in the first place, though having purchased it via EA/Origin, or through provding a copy of the receipt from another vendor) authorize ANY AND ALL MATERIALS for your account.

Some of the Advisors seem to be clueless.  Sounds like you got one.

Try again.

Message 6 of 6 (522 Views)