DA2 Origin Download...missing Language Options

by Sugandhalaya

Original Post

Re: DA2 Origin Download no more in other Languages?

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem ... Confusedmileysad:

Message 21 of 60 (2,057 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem too. I want spanish subtitles but the game only download in english.

Message 22 of 60 (2,029 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Problem still exists. Only english available for Dragon Age 2...and for example for Need for Street ProStreet (but at NfS u can change the .ini file). The problem with DA2 is, that u only have english files installed and so u can't change language after downloading the game.

In the german Bioware Social network are some other people who have this problem so i keep an eye on this topic and hope that we'll get some updates on the problem, soon Wink

Until then...happy End of the World (and after show party at the 22th december) and Holiday Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 23 of 60 (1,997 Views)

Re: DA2 Origin Download...missing Language Options

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys,

I just wanted to confirm that we are currently investigating the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and greatly appreciate your patience while we continue our investigation. 

Also I am sorry I could not find a workaround to help you install and play the game in the language of your choice. I will let you know if I find a solution you can try before the main issue is resolved by our technical team. 

Thank you again for your patience,

Eve

Message 24 of 60 (1,978 Views)

★ Apprentice

better late than never ...

Message 25 of 60 (1,964 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@sugandhalaya

Nfs ProStreet is seen as NA and how DA2 files are missing from the Italian language. Even changing the file "ini" remains in English or Mexican.

I do not understand how much time to solve the problem. May well reset and discharge to users the language you want.

Message 26 of 60 (1,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I really do not understand why does it takes so long to fix this issue. Most of us bought the game to play on this days (i guess most of us are on vacations) but it seems we are not going to be able to do it.

Here is a screen of the problem (not sure if it's any on the thread)

http://i47.tinypic.com/5wgp6o.jpg

Message 27 of 60 (1,912 Views)

★ Apprentice

the world ends and you still have not solved the problem? it is better to change jobs.

Message 28 of 60 (1,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I do not understand how they have taken just measure of the lack of language, the first complaint is 12.08.2012. We are on the 21.12.2012 and found no solution. Mah ...

Message 29 of 60 (1,824 Views)

★ Apprentice

Support done by amateurs.
not ever spend a cent on origin.

Message 30 of 60 (1,864 Views)