Re: DA2 DLC Steam Download Troubles

by ABoxOfRaisins

Original Post

DA2 DLC Steam Download Troubles

★★★ Newbie

So last summer I bought all three Dragon Age games off of Steam during a big sale. All three games came with the base games and all DLCs for each. After spending over a week just trying to get DA2 and DA:I working (and succeeding) I thought everything was fine! Now, almost a year later, I realize that my DA2 DLC has never actually been in the game. It's all downloaded according to Steam and the game itself, but it comes up in the Downloadable Content section as Unauthorized 1.0 and I have no idea how to fix this. I've tried a few simple things besides just completely redownloading the game which I'm only hesitant to do due to the complex crap I went through getting the game downloaded in the first place. If you have any tips or advice I will happily listen and try out! I'm not a super advance computer person but I'd call myself well versed so lay it on me! 

Message 1 of 3 (647 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @MysticalMareBear

Have you previously owned Dragon Age 2 in Origin, or did you just buy it for the first time on Steam? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Just bought all 3 DA games a few days ago and never had any of them on Origin or Steam. All brand new

Message 3 of 3 (559 Views)