Can't run All Class Item Pack 1

by Mykelson

Original Post

Can't run All Class Item Pack 1

★★★ Newbie

I bought DA2 from the Origin store 3 days ago via digital download and it runs fine on my ASUS laptop.  I bought the All Class Item Pack 1 from the in game link to EA for 400 points.

I got a confirm email and a link to my BSN page showing all three class packs.  I can download the files, but when I run it says that Dragon Age 2 is not installed and to install it.

I contacted the Live Chat. He thought  might have to run the files from a specific folder, but didn't know which one.  In the end, I had to leave after over an hour of trying.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I have run the files from the default c:\programs\download\ and from mutliple folders inside the DA2 folder,  C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age II\

I have 8gb Ram, Win 7 (SP1) and i7-3610QM @2.30ghz CPU.  Video is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (742 Views)

Re: Can't run All Class Item Pack 1

★★★★★ Newbie
@Mykelson I am still having this exact same issue (yeah, 7 years later!) and the Live Chat man said "That's strange." when I got the same error message. He had me completely uninstall DA2 AND Origins, then reinstall everything again. It did nothing. I am so sorry you couldn't get that shhh to work. If I figure anything out I'll post it somewhere...
Message 2 of 3 (614 Views)

Re: Can't run All Class Item Pack 1

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age 2, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 3 of 3 (571 Views)