Can't import save data from Dragon Age Origins...

by ultanasurreal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't import save data from Dragon Age Origins...

★ Novice

DA 2 download from Origin site, but it does not give me the option to import my character from DA Origins/Awakening? My husband did it on his PS3?

Message 1 of 5 (1,949 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't import save data from Dragon Age Origins...

Community Manager

What exactly do you mean by you do not have the option? Once you have played through the tutorial (several cutscenes with Varric and Cassandra + two fights) you should get to the character creation screen where you should have the option to import your save:

OriginsImport.JPG

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,146 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

What exactly do you mean by you do not have the option? Once you have played through the tutorial (several cutscenes with Varric and Cassandra + two fights) you should get to the character creation screen where you should have the option to import your save:

OriginsImport.JPG

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 5 (2,147 Views)

★ Novice

I have the option to import the origins save data but when i click on it it says that there are no files found!!!

Why?!

Message 3 of 5 (1,824 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

What platform?

If PC, where (in what folder) are your DAO/DAA saves?

Message 4 of 5 (1,821 Views)

★ Novice

Hi , I am facing the same issue... I played dragon age origins along with the dlcs on my PS3, but when I started playing Dragon age 2, and got to the part where you can import your saved games, after clicking on it , it says "unable to find any saved data from origins. I don't understand what's wrong? Pls help!

Message 5 of 5 (893 Views)