Re: Active tactics for controlled character

by fergycoop

Original Post

Active tactics for controlled character

★★★★ Novice

I like being able to do this with a mod in DA:O as a lot of the time I like ot do solo runs, and this allowed me to kill trash quickly and not having to micro every enemy.

Is there any mod that will do the same in this game? The game is going super slowly because I spend 50% of the time fighting trash mobs on pause.

Thanks! Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There are mods that allow additional Tactics slots for DA2, but I don't know of any that give the granular level of control that DAO had. 

Man! I loved being able to establish a complex set of things for my Party to do, (I always waited until I had recruited everyone so that I could do it once and get it all right) and then being able to sit back during battles and just watch my team smack critters silly. Spam my Warden's attack key and everyone else would just "Do the right thing!"

Message 2 of 3 (804 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Oh definitely, and also freeing up quick bar of sustained abilities - I like to make clear groups for my spells: single, aoe, healing etc.

That is disappointing. Whilst combat is much more fluid in this game, it's a pity there isn't even an "auto-attack" option to make the fluidity worthwhile, rather than start, stop, start, stop.

I've also noticed my tactics rearrange at will. I spent ages configuring Merrill to be the debuff queen only to find my last tactic "Enemy: Lowest Health - Attack" jumped up 5 spaces!

Message 3 of 3 (791 Views)