DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: DiRT Rally 2.0 - In-Game Server Connectivity

★★★ Novice

Changing DNS adress didn't work for me. Thank you for trying to help though.

Message 31 of 102 (2,838 Views)

★★ Novice
@Player_n1d4uh1n Oh, thank you for trying! Eliminated one possbile cause for you guys at least.
Message 32 of 102 (2,787 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Platform: Steam
  • Place where error was encountered: Events / Clubs / Time Trial
  • Kind of error: "Server is not available. Please try again later." / "Error code 34ae6e672947e6d-38d49f7a-55-58" 
  •  Steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190845178
Message 33 of 102 (2,706 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

@Vipmen555 wrote:
  • Platform: Steam
  • Place where error was encountered: Clubs
  • Kind of error: Connection failed. The server is not available.

As you can see, many Estonians have had problems connecting to the Dirt rally servers recently, the problem is actually with the service provider (Elisa), I have tried with other service providers and everything works without problems, I have also been in touch with Elisa's customer support and they say that they have been dealing with the problem but unfortunately nothing has been fixed for a while, what they need is the IP address used by the server/servers and the port, it is possible that some address has gone to their black list. If possible, send this information to my address and I will forward it to Elisa.

@Player_n1d4uh1n @Vipmen555 @DarcseeD @Surmahirm @taaviriisenberg @Dittcher @Circeanzz @RenegadeR-X @putyourhelmeton @2e46997c71d6f262 @Speedowner @5u54

Hi everyone.

To our Estonian players, please try this:

• Visit https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/

• If you can't connect to that, please contact your ISP and send https://dirtrally2.dirtgame.com/ to them, and say that you cannot access the website (and that your game can't access it either).

• If you can connect to that, you should in theory be able to connect in-game as it lives within the same IP range as the website..

• If you can connect to that and view leaderboards, but still can't connect to the game, reply to this and we can take another look.

Message 34 of 102 (2,659 Views)

★★ Novice
@PJTierneyCM Hello,
I am able to access the website, but not able to connect to online services in the game, and cannot play normal career mode.
Message 35 of 102 (2,642 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The same. Website is opening fine, but no online services.

Note. I had online connection 7th of January. Could play career mode all day. But the next day, gone again.

Message 36 of 102 (2,628 Views)

★★ Novice
@Player_n1d4uh1n Damn I should've been playing on the 7th
Message 37 of 102 (2,619 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PJTierneyCM The Dirt Rally website works, but still can't connect with the game's events section.
Message 38 of 102 (2,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can access the website too, but in-game I cannot upload my time trials at all. I am using Elisa as my network provider aswell.

Message 39 of 102 (2,553 Views)

EA Codemasters Team

We've reached out to Elisa to see what the issue is and if it can be resolved; when I get more info I'll post here.

Message 40 of 102 (2,540 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help