issues with activation

by blackwhisp63

Original Post

Accepted Solution

issues with activation

★★★ Newbie

Hi I Just purchased Dead Space 3 on Steam and i cant find the CD key Is there any way to find the the CD key because when i launch the game it wont's me to activate it on origin I have the Dead Space 3 - Key" in DLC on in Steam but it doesn't seem to do anything with it i have Right-click Dead Space 3 Hover over the manage option to see if there is a CD Key there is no CD key option  

Message 1 of 2 (773 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: issues with activation

Community Manager

Hey @blackwhisp63,

I've just replied to a post you made on a separate board and noticed this one as well. 

Since this is a new thread I'm including that info for you here also just to be sure.

In these situations you should just need to link your Steam and EA Accounts in order for this to properly recognize you had purchased the game on that particular account.

If you run into any trouble with those steps please do reach out to support so they can take a closer look at the account to make sure it's linked correctly. Thanks!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (745 Views)

All Replies

Re: issues with activation

Community Manager

Hey @blackwhisp63,

I've just replied to a post you made on a separate board and noticed this one as well. 

Since this is a new thread I'm including that info for you here also just to be sure.

In these situations you should just need to link your Steam and EA Accounts in order for this to properly recognize you had purchased the game on that particular account.

If you run into any trouble with those steps please do reach out to support so they can take a closer look at the account to make sure it's linked correctly. Thanks!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (746 Views)