hi

by toaddancer

Original Post

hi

★★ Novice

i am playing dead space 3,and i have a problem,,how do you climb a ladder ?.the control says to press the b key but a sign comes that says "objective" and i do not go up the ladder.

i am new here. can anybody help. i am toaddancer.

Message 1 of 3 (506 Views)

Re: hi

[ Edited ]

B button or E?...usually it is E to interact..and possibly enter key as well.  See link below for a list..

https://guides.gamepressure.com/deadspace3/guide.asp?ID=18180

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)

Re: hi

Oh, and welcome to the boards...

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 3 of 3 (495 Views)