dead space 3 directx display problems

by dletrail

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dead space 3 directx display problems

★ Novice

Dead space 3 installed with no problems and worked great,but then one day I opened it and all the scenes look like a film negative walls are see through shadows cover faces, Tried running game in compatibility mode no difference went to game folder and ran the directx setup from game folder still no difference. It seems like a directx related problem  I'm running windows 10 64 bit. When I run dxdiag,exe no problems are found directx version 12, I downloaded the latest AMD drivers when I upgraded to windows 10 well before I installed this game. I'm running 2 AMD R9290's crossfired on a eyefinity 3 monitor setup  at a resolution of 6048 x 1080 @ 144p Hz. Again this game was working at this configuration very well but for some reason it doesn't  now. [edit: email address removed] member ID dletrail

Message 1 of 5 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dead space 3 directx display problems

★ Novice

Found a fix for dead space 3 in catalyst control center under gamming then to anti-aliasing change mode to use application settings problem solved

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (442 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@dletrail please keep in mind that you should never post your private details, such as your e-mail address, in a public forum like Answer HQ. Could you please check if it is working if you try a more common resolution with the game, even if it worked before?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

★ Novice

Found a fix for dead space 3 in catalyst control center under gamming then to anti-aliasing change mode to use application settings problem solved

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@dletrail thanks for keeping us updated and have fun playing!

Cheers

Basti

Message 4 of 5 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing these exact problems. I cannot follow the suggestions as to how to resolve the issue. can you assist?

Message 5 of 5 (348 Views)