dead space 3 - Origin does not want to start the game

by Volkk4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dead space 3 - Origin does not want to start the game

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi, 

I buy Dead Space 3 on steam, installed, run it, start origin registration and after this (screen). I try restart steam and origin, reainstall origin. cant run the game, origin has only download icon but after click say "the game does not apear to be installed. Please install it and or try relaunching the game"

Message 1 of 4 (1,103 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dead space 3 - Origin does not want to start the game

Community Manager

@Volkk4 can you try to Clear Origin Cache  and see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,044 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Volkk4 can you try to Clear Origin Cache  and see if this continues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,045 Views)

★ Novice

ty solved, we uninstalled Origin, use quick ccleaner cache and registry. Origin runs fine now

Message 3 of 4 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice

i am still having this issue and have done all of this already

Message 4 of 4 (829 Views)