Re: Z-axis reversed on gamepad/controller.

by hamidhhhhh

Original Post

Z-axis reversed on gamepad/controller.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have a PS2 gamepad for my PC and for whatever reason, the Z-axis (look stick) is fully reversed! WHen I move it left & right, Isaac looks up and down and vice versa! How do I fix this? There is no option to fix this on the game's menu.

Message 1 of 5 (23,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

1. Launch dxdiag and see "Input" - there near your gamepad must be values Vendor ID and Product ID (VID & PID).
2. Run regedit and go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\MediaProperties\PrivateProperties\Joystick\OEM\%your pad's VID&PID%\Axes

there are four folders: "2" and "5" are right stick axes, they vary in one number of Attributes' key, right-click on Attributes and exchange the numbers (35<->32)

Message 2 of 5 (22,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello !

I have a problem with my PS2 controller too. This hint seems to be very good, but i didnt have these folders with these attributes... :-( I have other attributes ...

can you help me please with this , too ?

It would be very great !!!

Thank you very much !!!

Kind regards

Steve

Message 3 of 5 (22,874 Views)

Community Manager

Go to the Settings menu, Controller Settings, Invert the x-axis and y-axis as desired and adjust the controller sensitivity.

The game mauals can be downloaded from here: https://help.ea.com/article/dead-space-3-manuals

barry.png
Message 4 of 5 (22,870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how can i change y axis direction ?

both y and x axis working reverse for me !

Message 5 of 5 (13,331 Views)