Unable to connect to the EA Servers. Please try again later.

by CreepSt4r

Original Post

Unable to connect to the EA Servers. Please try again later.

★★ Novice

Hi,

So I am getting tired off this now. An older account of mine has DeadSpace 3 on it. I don't know if it is this account which is bugged but whenever I start the game I see the message, "Log-in Failed, Unable to connect to the EA Servers. Please try again later."

This message appears almost instantly and prevents me playing co-op with friends. I have tried every possible method on your troubleshooting. Flushed DNS, opened ports, enabled UPnP, disabled firewalls, rebooted router. I am connected directly through Ethernet cable.

I've tried it all. My other account connects fine to Battlefield 1 etc. I am only seeing this issue with Deadspace 3 on this account.

Please tell me what is wrong or tell me the fix. Is it an issue with the account itself? This account had a connectivity issue with Fifa before which I had to fix over the phone.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 8 (2,666 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to the EA Servers. Please try again later.

Community Manager

@CreepSt4r Hmm, can you try grabbing a free trial or demo with an online component and see if your other account works with it? This will help to determine if the issue is with the account or elsewhere. 

You may need to reach out to support, but hopefully that won't be needed.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (2,645 Views)

Can't connect to ea servers Dead Space 3

★★ Novice

I'm having trouble connecting to the servers. I was able to play it three days ago but yesterday and all day today I've had no luck. It says the servers are up so I have no clue what to do. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 8 (2,675 Views)

Re: Can't connect to ea servers Dead Space 3

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem here

Message 4 of 8 (2,661 Views)

Community Manager

@LovelyUnusual @Magnus2x

Are you guys on PC, PS3 or XB360?

Please post any error message you may see. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (2,626 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am currently playing on the PC.

The error message only says: "Log-in failed - Unable to connect to the EA Servers. Please try again later."

Thanks in advance.

Message 6 of 8 (2,619 Views)

Community Manager

@Magnus2x

Can you try the troubleshooting at the following link and let us know if there is any change, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dead-Space-3/Unable-to-connect-to-the-EU-servers-issue-PC/m-p/5644280

barry.png
Message 7 of 8 (2,600 Views)

Can't Connect to EA servers (since March 11 2017)

★★ Novice

Tried running Dead Space 3 Co-Op online since last weekend March 11 2017,

Couldn't connect and servers have not allow me or my friend to connect to EA servers since.

Please help.

Really want to finish my hardcore run with my friend >(

Playing on PC

Actually on the 11th when we were playing in the afternoon, game just disconnected during play and has been ever since

Dead Space 3 03.17.2017 - 16.18.02.01.png
Message 8 of 8 (2,572 Views)