Serial number invalid?

by 1972HotRod

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Serial number invalid?

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I just built a new computer. I loaded dead space2 on my new computer and now it says my serial number is invalid. Can you help me?

Message 10 of 15 (4,371 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Serial number invalid?

Community Manager

Hi 1972hotrod,

An EA Game Advisor can help you with serial/code issues.

Please log in with your Origin account and then choose "Product", "Category" and "Platform" to see the contact options.

Thanks,

Barry.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 15 (5,084 Views)

All Replies

My serial number doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I bought Dead Space 2  a few days ago. I installed the game. When it came up to the product activation, I entered the serial number which was on the booklet and then this message comes up. "The serial number you have entered is invalid. Contact customer support for more information." How can I play the game? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 15 (4,713 Views)

Re: My serial number doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

I am also having thise exact problem with product activation after purchasing from a retail outlet require a working cd-key to enable me to play the game.

Thanks

Message 2 of 15 (4,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me, and I even got my copy replaced for a new one and the same problem came up. What is up with this new "Online activation" thing from EA? I think it is completely retarded.... I miss the old EA

Message 3 of 15 (4,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And judging by the looks of this.... it seems like a lot of people are having issues with this particular game. I read some comments on the forums from Steam and Origin and they also have issues with the activation codes.

Message 4 of 15 (4,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly same problem here...grrr!

Message 5 of 15 (4,632 Views)

Hello I am john and I have a problem with dead space 2 product activation

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am john
I'm from Portugal
Yesterday I bought the game dead space 2

I installed the game and when I going play the game

appeared this message ``Product activation´´

I wrote the serial key that came in the game

and this message appeared `` The serial number you entered is invalid.Contact customer support for more information.''

I tried several times

please EA help me i love this game

NoteConfusedorry for my bad English

Message 6 of 15 (4,401 Views)

Serial number invalid

★★★ Novice

Hi. I purchased Friday the game dead space 2 bio box, and I installed the game and then when I click to play, appeared me a box to put the serial number to activate the product, and I did. When I click next, appear another box telling me that the serial number is invalid. What I have to do to make it work? Please help me. I appreciate the answer as soon as possible. 

Regards,

Rafael Mendes

Message 7 of 15 (4,360 Views)

Re: Hello I am john and I have a problem with dead space 2 product activation

★★ Novice

Hum, I'm from Portugal too! And got this error too. I bought "EA Classics" Edition of the game at Worten! After this happened to me, I went to the store, and asked for a exchange of product, and still happened the 'Invalid Key' thing! I'm beggining to think that are the copies that are sold on Portugal that are bad, because I saw someone else saying this happened to him and his name was possibly Portuguese. :S

Message 8 of 15 (4,373 Views)

Why my online pass is invalid? I bought new

★★★ Newbie

Well, three days ago I bought dead space 1 & 2 for ps3, when I was putting the access code, the system shows a message saying "the code is incorrect or is not longer available" what should I do in order solve this problem?

Message 9 of 15 (4,362 Views)