Re: Problem dead space 3 menu origin ingame

by IamSilent121

Original Post

Problem dead space 3 menu origin ingame

★★ Novice

Hey, sorry for my bad english but I have a problem with my dead space 3 ( not only me I research on forums and a lot of people have the same problem ) , when I start the game and I want to  activate the menu ingame it's not possible no menu I have already contacted the EA support US and French support nothing my problem has not been resolved so I hope you guys going to help me. I have already tried the most solutions. I think dead space 3 or origin need to be updated. Thank you and have a great day.

Message 1 of 9 (9,440 Views)

Community Manager

Open Origin, click the Origin menu, Application Settings, Origin In Game, select "Enable Origin In Game".

Barry.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (9,361 Views)

★ Novice

've done this I've said, but the problem persists, any other solution?

Message 3 of 9 (9,325 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The resolution for this has been posted in a few other threads.

1.  Use the Origin BETA client (Current Version: 9.3.5.4598 - 237517 - E2-S2-A2-L2)

• Open the Origin program
  • Click "Origin" at the top of the window and click on "Application Settings" in that pulldown menu
  • Scroll down to the bottom of this window and click "Update to the beta version when available"
  • Close and restart the Origin program to initiate the BETA download/install

2. Enable Origin In Game for all games

• Click "Origin" at the top of the window and click on "Application Settings" in that pulldown menu
  • Click on the "Origin In Game" tab
  • Make sure that "Enable Origin In Game" is checked
  • Under that, click on "All games"
  • Close and restart the Origin program to save changes

3.  Change your Dead Space 3 video settings to stop the Origin In Game conflict

• Open Dead Space 3 from within the Origin program
  • Navigate to the Visuals menu
  • Enable VSync (some people don't need this to work but others do)
  • Enable "Windowed (Fullscreen)"
  • At this point, an Origin In Game message should appear
  • Close Dead Space 3
  • Close and restart the Origin Program
  • Open Dead Space 3 to confirm that Origin In Game still works

If after completing all of these steps, you are unable to access Origin In Game, please post below.

Message 4 of 9 (9,303 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this problem also.

After leaving the game since I couldn't connect to anyone, the problem returned.

Origin is joking, right ? I have to do this every time I want to play in co-op with this game ?

Why can't you solve this BUG ?

Message 5 of 9 (9,253 Views)

Message 6 of 9 (9,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@i_am_nooz wrote:

Start watching at 9:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=PLFE010B0EEA9E5F06&v=LXQZsekcg58#t=9m

Yeah I've watched it, and tried it myself. It really happens with all Origin games I own. The trick could be switching from fullscreen to windowed mode, and after you could get it to work, you can safely switch back to fullscreen again. Windowed (fullscreen) could work, although I dont like it because I think it's slowing the game down for me.

Message 7 of 9 (9,059 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still not fixed.

Message 8 of 9 (8,682 Views)

★★★ Novice

Something to keep in mind as well, I was using ReShade on the game and apparently, somehow, ReShade breaks the Origin In-Game Overlays. Upon its uninstallation from my game. The problem was fixed. Origin In-Game Worked again. Hopefully anyone who runs into this problem sees my post here and knows not to use ReShade on this game.

Message 9 of 9 (2,078 Views)