PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

★ Novice

What would be lovely here, is some type of updated status from Visceral/EA.  Just a "The problem is Blahblah, and we're working to fix it.  Expect a patch Blahdate."

Message 91 of 230 (3,144 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Ration Seals

★ Novice

OK WHEN I BOUGHT THE GAME I HAVE 2 COPYS OF DEAD SPACE 1 ,DEAD SPACE 2 , AND LOTS OF EA GAMES ABOUWAIT ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR AND THEN DISCONECTING ME.

T 10. NOW I THINK I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER.EA GAME UNTILL THIS BUG THAT...IS RUNED MY GAME   

WHEN I STARTED PLAYING DS-3 I WAS ABLE TO SEND SCRAP BOTS OUT AND COLLECT RATION SEALS. WHEN IM AT THE BENCH A SCROLLING MESSAGE SAYS THAT I CAN SPEND THEM AT THE DOWNLOAD ( T AT THE BENCH) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT FIRST I WAS ABLE TO USE THEM TO BUY SUPPLIES TO MAKE WEAPONS. AT 55% OF THE GAME THE    ((BUY USEING RATION SEALS)) BUTTON WAS GONE. IT WAS ABOUT THE SAME TIME I FINNISHED BUYING ALL THE THINGS FOR CASH MONEY!!!! NOW I HAVE 170 RATION SEALS AND I NEED SOPPLIES BUT I CANT //WONT GET THEM!!! I WILL NOT BUY BATTLEFIELD 4   I HAVE ALL THE OTHERS!!!   BF , BF2142 , BF2 , BF 3.     EA FIX THE DA$N RATION SEAL BUTTON ON OUR DARN GAMES!!!!!!   I HAVE CALLED AND TALKED TO YALL AND YOU SAID YOU WOULD FIX IT FROM THE BACK END. SO LETS GET ON IT. IM AT 80% OF DEAD SPACE 3 AND IM NOT GOING TO PLAY IT ANY MORE TILL YOU FIX THIS!!

AND I LOVE THIS GAME AND IM CHECKING EVERY DAY IM SO DARN MAD. I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH A TECH HE TRANSFERED MME TO ANOTHER TECH AND I WAITED ON HOLD FO OVER AN HOUR. MY CELL COMPANY DOES NOT GIVE ME FREE MINNETS MAN. I NEED TO USE THE 800 RATION SEALS FOR MAKING AND UPGRADING THINGS PLEASE FIX THE BUG GUYS. I NEED AMMO AND PERKS!!!    AND STOP MAKE ME

THANK YOU EA.   GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS    WISH US LUCK PLEASE THIS I A HUGE PROBLEM FOR US HONEST GAMERS.

Message 92 of 230 (2,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

It´s really bad to read about this "bug", they just wanted that the people buy the dlc pack for the suits and guns ( i already bought the awakening dlc and others games before knowing about this). But in fact it will be a very bad choice to keep this problem without any solution, a lot of people have a neutral or negative image of EA; but when they realized that DS 3 in  the PC version can´t use the ration seals they´ll think that the Humble Bundle was indeed a very cheap business tactic to "gift" games that will force the user to buy something that can be free in others platform (Xbox 360 or PS3).

Hope to see that bug fixed, because i seriously consider to not buy any game from EA in the future for their lack of support and respect for the PC players.

Edit: At least i hope that give us a way to get the Mark V parts, even a patch for pc where you can exchange your ration for the Mark V parts like when you get some resourceswith the item´s sale like the medipack or ammo that give you medigel for example.

An hope that the new mechanics of refunds titles is a sign of the beggining of the improvement of ther pc and customer support, but only the day will tell us that.

Message 93 of 230 (3,064 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

not sure if it was a bug with origin or not, but my dead space 3 was updated, albit it didnt seem to fix anything, still cant buy resource packs at all, they still dont show up or anything, i still dont even see them listed in any of the dlc menu's ingame, i really hope EA will fix this bug already cuz it s incredibly frusterating seeing as resource packs are the only way to get the MK-V parts in the game.

Message 94 of 230 (2,931 Views)

★★★ Novice

okay i have 150 ration seals and i cant use them and is there any news on a release date of a patch to fix this problem

Message 95 of 230 (2,833 Views)

★ Novice

Please Fix this, I bought all the dlc for cash and I would luv to be able to spend ration seals on getting rare weapons/parts!

I luv the game and would hate to think it was done on purpose by EA for reasons of money?

I just want to get more cool stuff that this game has to offer!

I would love for more color combos with weapons. 

Being an Australian and not being able to get all the weapons via promotion is a pain Frown

So please get a fix for ration seals....PLEASE! And more tools...mmmm more carnage Standard smile

Message 96 of 230 (2,784 Views)

★★★ Novice

i talked to an ea advisor they said they were working on it and i say it probably might take awhile but ea isn't going to abondon the people who are having problems just be paitent theyall have it fixed

Message 97 of 230 (3,206 Views)

★★ Novice

doubt it... They told me many times they r working on it, and there is no update ever again.

Message 98 of 230 (3,146 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i really hope the make a fix for this bug, i 100%'d the game and the resource packs still havent showed up in the workbench and suit kiosk dlc menus, i really want to be able to try out those mk-v parts.

Message 99 of 230 (3,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm just in chapter 5, but hope that now that more people start to playing this game  they  can fix this issue.

Message 100 of 230 (2,998 Views)