Origin In-game not working.

by KilburnDELUXE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin In-game not working.

★★★ Newbie

I've tried putting it into Windowed (Fullscreen), Windowed, and normal Fullscreen, with V-sync on and off for each. I've tried every fix I can think of, and nothing. Any help?

Message 1 of 39 (32,004 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin In-game not working.

★★★ Newbie

I found a fix, run Origin in Administrator mode and install the beta. To install the beta, go to Origin > Application Settings > General and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a check mark.

View in thread

Message 3 of 39 (35,821 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I also was unable to bring up Origin In Game while playing Dead Space 3 tonight.

Message 2 of 39 (31,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found a fix, run Origin in Administrator mode and install the beta. To install the beta, go to Origin > Application Settings > General and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a check mark.

Message 3 of 39 (35,822 Views)

★ Novice

doesn't help me

Message 4 of 39 (31,849 Views)

Can't open origin in-game!

★ Novice

So my origin in-game doesn't open, and neither does it in any other game! And yes i run origin in admin mode, and yes i have it inabled for all games, and no i'm  not running anything like Fraps or Steam. I need it mostly for the Co-Op.

Message 5 of 39 (27,317 Views)

Re: Can't open origin in-game!

★★★ Newbie

Same here..  Except I can run Origin In Game in my Battlefield 3 but I can't do anything to start it in Dead Space 3...I've also tried everything including reinstalling Origin , updating it to the Beta Version, running both the game and Origin in administrator mode , I've also tried Compatibility mode..Nope..nothing seems to work. It's up to EA to fix this horrible issue. 

EDIT: I'm running Windows 8

Message 6 of 39 (27,289 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem as me and with the same game as me too.

Message 7 of 39 (31,798 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Origin IG works for me but i still cant join to my friend's game even tho ive opened all the ports. 

Message 8 of 39 (31,790 Views)

Dead Space 3 'Origin in game' does not work - not able to play with friends.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I need help! This isn't just me who gets this problem, my friend and others also.

When I play Dead Space 3 on Origin the in game UI for Origin does not work , 'Origin in game', therefore leading to me being unable to play a Co-op game with friends.

Don't tell me to try changing the settings for 'Origin in game', I have tried everything in that tab.

WHAT DO I DO EA??!?! I just want to play a game with my friend, not a random person.

Message 9 of 39 (31,662 Views)

origin in dead space

★ Novice

anyone know because I started the application of origin in DS3?

Message 10 of 39 (31,638 Views)