Re: Need help with Dead Space 2

by Baadger

Original Post

Need help with Dead Space 2

★★★★ Novice

Would love to buy Dead Space 3 but played the last one and couldn't get past the train level. Support was not professional and didn't have a clue so I stopped playing. They never could help me or even say if it was me or an issue with the game. I kept dieing at the point where you jumped from one train car to the other. Would trie 3 or 4 times and the game would crash. I could get to the doorway but couldn't pull myself into the train.

Can someone tell me how they did it or is the game just quirkey that way? Certinly don't want to buy the Dead Space 3 until I figure out what the issue was with Dead Space 2.

Message 1 of 7 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Message 2 of 7 (362 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Viewed the videos. Like on mine there was a letter that was flashing once you grabbed the handle by the door. In the video it was an "E" but I think that I heard in the audio, the individual saying Press or hold "F". I tried Pressing repetedly and Pressing and Holding the letter displayed many times and never pulled myself into the train. I also tried "F" too, I think. I checked the key mappings to make sure they weren't screwed up. Any ideas other then User Error, which I haven't completely rulled out. Considering that I tried it at least a hundred times with differen't methods and keys, I don't think that it was user error.

Everyone seems to like the game but I am still concerned that its not worth paying money for due to this issue and the lack of support from tech support folks.

Would love to figure this one out. 

Message 3 of 7 (357 Views)

★ Guide

I really have no problem with this game. If you think that there is a bug, you might want to give more information. What o/s are you using? What cpu, memory and video card is installed on your computer?

Message 4 of 7 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.  Try as I might I cannot get past the train jump.  I can't even guess how many times I've tried over the last few weeks, but it just won't work.

Message 5 of 7 (333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem... Can't get past the train jump try as I might.  Sure need a fix to this!

Message 6 of 7 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem.  Can't get past the train jump try as I might.  I'm running dual Nvidia GTX 680's with a Intel Extreme 975 CPU, Logitech G19 keyboard.

Please... someone help with this...

Message 7 of 7 (331 Views)