★★★ Novice

i try to start the game, but in the menu the load screen say:
Wait, looking for content download.

Please help.

Message 1 of 5 (1,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I cant play the game

Community Manager

@HarryChris12 Can you go through the following?

• Allowing Origin/Steam and Apex through your anti-virus or firewall  
  • Run Origin/Steam and Apex as an administrator (by right-clicking desktop icons and selecting 'run as admin")  
  • Trying closing other applications or overlays running   
  • Verify - Steam

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,212 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@HarryChris12 Which platform are you on?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,240 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium PC, Steam.
Message 3 of 5 (1,227 Views)

Community Manager

@HarryChris12 Can you go through the following?

• Allowing Origin/Steam and Apex through your anti-virus or firewall  
  • Run Origin/Steam and Apex as an administrator (by right-clicking desktop icons and selecting 'run as admin")  
  • Trying closing other applications or overlays running   
  • Verify - Steam

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't play that I bought EA play on steam but origin told me that is a steam problem. what can I do? buy the game? uninstall dead space2? IDK 

Message 5 of 5 (836 Views)