Hey ea, can we get a dead space VR?

by SteveFnumber2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hey ea, can we get a dead space VR?

★ Novice

Feel free to get some hype around this idea in hope that they'll think about it. 

Message 1 of 3 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hey ea, can we get a dead space VR?

Community Manager
@SteveFnumber2 Thank you for the Feedback, While I am not currently aware of any plans I can share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (450 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@SteveFnumber2 Thank you for the Feedback, While I am not currently aware of any plans I can share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_Illium Honestly I don't have a VR set but if you made an Isaac themed headset/helmet, I'd easily be the "take my money" meme without question. Thanks for telling the team! It would be so exciting to see if it's possible because it is such a gem that would be awesome in VR with today's gaming.

Message 3 of 3 (446 Views)