Here We Are...... Again!

by RekoJHoode

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Here We Are...... Again!

★ Novice

As a fan of the Dead Space franchise, when Visceral Games closed down, it was shattering.  I enjoyed Dead Space, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3 and its DLC, of course.  I've even watched the films and read the books.  It left me in a you know what at the end of the 3rd game.  I've been wanting more ever since.  So far there hasn't been no indication of a trilogy remaster and/or 4th installment.  I was hoping at the Game Awards this year that I was going to see an announcement for Dead Space.  At PAX, E3 and the Game Awards, I hope to see it every year.  I can be clear that I'm not the only one who feels this way; wanting Dead Space on the PS4.  EA, you need to bring Dead Space back into the fold.  Please.  You won't believe how much positive feedback you will get when you let Dead Space live again so please consider it for an announcement next year.  Please.  

Message 1 of 3 (1,012 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Here We Are...... Again!

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback @RekoJHoode.

I would love to see another Dead Space entry but am not currently aware of any plans for one.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Dakro

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (872 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to post and share your feedback @RekoJHoode.

I would love to see another Dead Space entry but am not currently aware of any plans for one.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Dakro

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
EA needs to do something with dead space make a new game or sell it. the fans demand it
Message 3 of 3 (723 Views)