Re: Dead space idea!

by Quackers7074

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead space idea!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello! I have an idea about a complete remaster for Dead Space. It will be called...….. THE ISAAC CLARKE COLLECTION! There are multiple topics that I will address in this post to why Dead Space should be remastered and how this could be beneficial for everyone involved.

Critical acclaim and success:  

It is a known fact that this series is loved among critics and fans alike. Even though it had a slow start in sales it eventually picked up and became a classic. I think making a remaster of Dead Space in a market where remasters are constantly being made and HAVING MUCH SUCCESS, (i.e Bioshock, Assassin's Creed Ezio collection, Halo MCC, Gears of war, Kingdom Hearts the story so far, etc) now is the perfect time to make this major move!

Dead Space lead in horror genre:

Let's be honest here, There are not that many AAA gaming companies that are making horror games despite most of them do extremely well. For example the Outlast series is a great example and so is Evil Within. So with Dead Space coming back in to the picture it would give horror game fans what they want, A GORRY GAME AND AN EXCELLENT STORY.

PR Standpoint:

From a PR Standpoint this would be a great idea for many reasons! EA is not popular amongst gamers right now, especially after the unexpected shutdown of visceral. When fans learned about this news, they expressed their feeling about the studio's shutdown. So instead of leaving the dead space license laying around, DO SOMETHING WITH IT. Bring back some of the people who worked on the dead space series so it will be successful. Bringing back people who worked on it would also put fans at ease. Fans would not have to worry about it being completely different

Outdated Graphics:

Dead Space is an old series and graphics have evolved extremely since it has been released. Playing this game in 4k 60 FPS is something would be a huge upgrade to the game. Also updating the textures in Dead Space 1 and 2 would make these games amazing.

Voiceless Protagonist:

While I am on the topic of overhauls lets talk about dead space 1 and the lack of dialog from Isaac. I'm pretty sure if you added dialog for Isaac while keeping it lore friendly is something fans would most welcome, but this addition really is not a big deal to me.

Developer situation:

A good question is who would develop these remasters. A good question requires a good answer and that answer would be Bioware. If they made a team comprised of former employees from Visceral, these people could work on the game and possibly a future title in the Dead Space franchise. I know Bioware is busy with anthem and that this would be a long shot but with their experience in making story driven third person shooters, they would be the perfect candidate for this game.

Welp that is all I have to say on this topic and I hope somebody from EA looks at this because I think this could be something huge if executed correctly

Sincerely,

Alexander

Message 1 of 7 (1,758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

I'm not aware of any plans to remaster the series @Quackers7074 but if I hear anything I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,674 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

I'm not aware of any plans to remaster the series @Quackers7074 but if I hear anything I will let you know.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Alright thank you so much for taking time out to respond to my post! I think a lot of people would love to see a series remaster. I know my group of friends would buy that immediately! I know you guys are really busy right now with a lot of games so I do not really expect this to happen in the next couple years. I would also like to hear what you think about my ideas! Thanks again for getting back to me!

Sincerely,

Alexander

Message 3 of 7 (1,667 Views)

Community Manager

Happy to be of help @Quackers7074.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,664 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
this should be remastered. its the least EA can do for killing the franchise
Message 5 of 7 (1,629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree with you but the only way for this to happen is that you have to voice your opinion directly to EA! If enough people contact customer support or get my post trending, I'm pretty sure they would consider making a remaster. Where there is demand there is MONNNNNEYYYYYY!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Alexander

Message 6 of 7 (1,615 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I would re-title your thread so that it is easier to find. viva la reclamation!
Message 7 of 7 (1,564 Views)