Re: Dead space 2 key on steam doesn't work on origin

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead space 2 key on steam doesn't work on origin

★ Novice

hi, i buyed the game on steam and when i installed it a message whit a cd key appears on the screen, i tryed to put it on origin because on steam there aren't any archiviements but the key doesn't seem to work, please help me, tell me how to do!

Message 1 of 6 (1,968 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@MRclaudione1999 The only real option you would have is to buy the game on Origin. As you bought the game on Steam then your key is tied to your Steam account. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (2,203 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@MRclaudione1999 Are you attempting to redeem your Steam key in Origin? 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,946 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

the thing is that this key works on origin, i can see the copy of dead space appearing in a little window but when i confirm the key it tells me that is not valid. Anyway if I can't do anything about this can i find a way to use dead space on origin to get archiviements?

Immagine.png

Message 3 of 6 (1,913 Views)

Community Manager

@MRclaudione1999 If you bought the key on Steam then it is a key for that platform, there is no guarantee that it will work on an Origin account. 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,900 Views)

★ Novice

is there a way to move dead space in origin and get archiviements? because it's like a cracked game like this for me, there are no objectives,and i have already finished the game on ps3 i just want to get all the archiviements and it's frustrating playing online whit friends because i can't invite them directly from origin... Can the origin team do something about this?

Message 5 of 6 (1,888 Views)

Community Manager

@MRclaudione1999 The only real option you would have is to buy the game on Origin. As you bought the game on Steam then your key is tied to your Steam account. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (2,204 Views)