Dead Space series future updates!!

by DivinePhoenix1

Original Post

Dead Space series future updates!!

★ Apprentice

I will go straight into this topic.I m a gamer for a long long time since i remember myself.I started collecting the best games of its type like action,horror, even games containing some drama and moments which makes u think and realize things the right way.And the Dead space series are few of these games.They are just golden but perhaps people do not realize it.I am here to share my thoughts of what will happen to dead space from now on.If u support all of these things please post a comment with ur support and lets hope that the makers will do something about it .So first of all Dead space 2 needs a multiplayer update against cheaters like kicking hackers from servers with vote kick for about 30 40 min so that this is unplayable for them.Another thing,we gonna need a text chat in multiplayer sessions.When this is done right,we should start with some real updates for the game :  )

I saw some rumors on the internet about dead space 4?? huh i dont think we need anything more than what we have right now beacuse everything ended with dead space 3! There are actually 2 endings . u know in one of them isaac dies and in the other he survives somehow to have some extra missions and thats it.Dead space really lacks the replay ability and thats why its dieing.Now this is the thing for the really big fans of the game.We need co op mode in all of the 3 dead space games + we need bonus missions or horde mode ( fighting waves of necromorphs and after every wave it gets harder until we get a boss and if we kill it we fly away with a ship) we should have at least 4 players for a co op game and also add some extra maps for the dead space 2 multiplayer and why not adding a multiplayer option for dead space 3? but really these games will shine if u put in at least 1 of them wave based co op mode where u can fight many waves of enemies or even endless waves.this will add so much new feelings and replayability to the game and i really believe that real fans will love it.Why creating another game and ruin what we have right now when we can have something new and fresh to the exsisting games?I really hope that someone will hear me because this game has gigantic potential and i would hate to see it going to waste.Oh and perhaps if  thats okay,remastered graphics for dead space 1 and 2 ?So please if u support all of my ideas just give ur vote in the comments below ^^

Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

Re: Dead Space series future updates!!

★ Apprentice

eh sorry for bad english -.-

Message 2 of 2 (544 Views)