Dead Space Android help

by Twiztidfr3ekshow

Original Post

Dead Space Android help

★ Novice
I'm trying to play the dead space mobile game but keep getting a message that says "please go to www.eamobile.com/ countrygate choose your country then click support (5003)". I haven't been able to find any help. I bought this game for $9.99, then my phone got stolen, and I had to buy it again when I got a new phone. That phone got screwed up, and luckily I got a new phone and was able to redownload it for free. However it will not start up now. What do I do?
Message 1 of 6 (826 Views)

Re: Dead Space Android help

Community Manager
Message 2 of 6 (832 Views)

★ Novice
Well, something worked! It decided to let me download the rest of the game. I am able to play it again, but, there is a horrid static squeal all the time. Is there any way to fix that?
Message 3 of 6 (799 Views)

★ Novice
Uhh.... please disregard all that. I'm back at square one. I moved the game stuff to my memory card, and now it doesn't work again. I uninstalled and erased all the data I could, and downloaded it again. Now I get the 5003 stuff, again. I tried disconnecting Wi-Fi and all that was in the link, but when I turn Wi-Fi on again, I just get a blank screen.
Message 4 of 6 (784 Views)

Community Manager

@Twiztidfr3ekshow

What is your home country?

Are you in a different country currently?

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 5 of 6 (777 Views)

★ Novice
I'm in North America. I ended up using the Wi-Fi thing, but ended up choosing 3g instead of Wi-Fi, and it finally downloaded again. I guess I'll keep it on internal memory, and see how it goes. I'm able to play again, but audio is still screwed.
Message 6 of 6 (773 Views)