Dead Space 4 ( bring back the scares )

by Okabe_RintaroSG

Original Post

Dead Space 4 ( bring back the scares )

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA/Visceral games,

Hi my name is mike a long time dead space / Battlefield player. I just have one simple question, Where are the scares? Since the epic fail that was supposed to be dead space 3, but was really a re-skinned version of RE-5 with micro transactions taking the game from scary and slightly disturbing, to "Buy this and you'll win forever" now we all know you all love making your next challenge to the COD franchise, but did you ever think to switch your attention to other games in your long list of failing franchises? Every year you come out with yet another sandbox shooter with no other relevance than shoot the Nazi * again pt.3 only in a different country or in another galaxy and that is where you are failing. You see, a person such as myself and many others I know of don't just sign up to you for your fps kill em all titles, we actually remember a day when fear was EA's Master Achievement. The launch of the first dead space caught all of us by surprise and the second managed to instill the same fear and long nights as the first but, you managed to turn dead space 3 into what everyone who played it saw it for; a cheap cash grab. Re-skinning old levels in the DLC, adding a resource bot so people didn't have to go far to make their next op weapon, turning Clark into Rambo with a practically endless supply of meds and ammo for his next forest trimming weapon. You know where you failed the most? You failed the hardest when you thought more about the $$$ than the respect of your many followers who buy and play then play again all the content you decide to release each year. Stop killing off your smaller franchises just because you cut even with one title under that name, start thinking of your followers and your art instead of the turn over rate of the games like you used to and maybe you'll start hitting that 5 million sale number again. The over use of micro transactions and new skins for m4a1 assault rifle's does not make up for the lack of originality. Please bring us Dead Space 4 or a new franchise that is non-dependent of the others where horror is the theme and the only way to win is to strategize, conserve, and to hide. This community deserves another horror story to pass on and battlefield hardline does not count.

Sincerely: Mike/ OkabeRintaroSG.

P.S.       No micro transactions on the next one its getting old. Stop being treyarch and be the respectable company we all know you can be. Good Luck 

Message 1 of 2 (544 Views)

Re: Dead Space 4 ( bring back the scares )

★★★ Novice
Good God man... I'm 50% sure you got a mouthful from your English Prof for not getting to the point in your Essays... Jk.
I think EA's main deal is with them out branching so quickly they needed money to support the new studios they were creating/producing. The Microtransactions should cool off in the next few years. As for DS 4, and not the Nintendo, It's as likely as a new MGS game coming out. Visceral games has been disbanded, meaning it's gonna be awhile until we see a new game from that series. Sad, but it's the way things go. Checking out the Indie areas might give you the fix you need for a good horror series to follow, especially on PC. If you're still on Console... The Evil Within is always a fairly good choice for mind f*ckery.
Message 2 of 2 (428 Views)