Dead Space 3 the problem with loading savegames

by Andruchello

Original Post

Dead Space 3 the problem with loading savegames

★★★ Newbie

Dead Space 3. Bought the game, installed it. Launched. Played to Chapter 3. Then via the menu "save and exit" to save the game and left. Subsequently, the game only runs until the transition to the download of a single company. As soon as you select "continue story" or "load last save" or "choose Chapter" the game HANGS tightly!! Tried to start the game again, but only shows the Intro and stops. What's the problem? Have spent on buying games 500 rubles, and it does not work. A refund?
Computer powerful Windows 10 64 license.

Message 1 of 4 (428 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 the problem with loading savegames

Hero (Retired)

Hello @Andruchello

I have moved your topic from Other EA Games RU to Dead Space 3 EN section.

Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem was solved miraculously. As this may be is not very clear, but nonetheless. When you first start the game the sound came through the speakers. Later, when I tried to run a previously saved game I had headphones connected via Bluetooth. The game hangs and does not start. Took my headphones off and run the game with sound through the speakers and voila the save is loaded and the game worked.

Message 3 of 4 (412 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the update post.

If you want to use the headphones you might want to try restarting your system before playing the game.

Is it possible to connect the headset to your PC without using Bluetooth, in case this is a factor. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (396 Views)