Dead Space 3 co op problem

by eFthioo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 3 co op problem

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Dear EA games. i allready download dead space 3 on steam. and i want to play co-op with my friend who also download it from steam. but somehow we could not ta able to join eachothers game. pleas give me some advice for this problem. thank you allready

Message 1 of 5 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 3 co op problem

Community Manager

@eFthioo Can you try the workaround showed here

Also:

Please enable the following online ports on your connection:

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP
: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,269 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@eFthioo Are you getting an error message?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,293 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium "Failed to join game"
Message 3 of 5 (1,280 Views)

Community Manager

@eFthioo Can you try the workaround showed here

Also:

Please enable the following online ports on your connection:

TCP: 80, 443, 9988, 20000-20100, 22990, 17502, 42127
UDP
: 3659, 14000-14016, 22990-23006, 25200-25300

For specific instructions on how to open your ports, please visit http://www.portforward.com/ or contact your router manufacturer.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 5 (1,270 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ya ur not only one im having issue with online but ea never fix there online games anyways because there lazy like that and my friend all ready said never buy any EA games anymore do to there server issue on racing games and server mostly because everytime try to play need for speed rival always crashing when join game and still does it and wish i can get refund but i got it from bundle and time fix dead space 3 online be like month from now. Today i cant even play with friend of mine do to error that cant connect so we can finish beating this game together.

Message 5 of 5 (1,007 Views)