Dead Space 3 Save Problem

by tallgeese99

Original Post

Re: Dead Space 3 Save Problem

★ Apprentice

I always quit the game after 'progress saving" message pops in the top right corner, and never had any problem with reloading my save. It has been always started at the same point where i was left the game.

Message 11 of 122 (11,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have the same f***ing annoying problem! maybe this got something to do with pre-ordering the game? in the description of the level the progress is 1oo% and the optional quests are finished but i start from the beginning of the chapter i already solved  -.- i found out that it sometimes helps to load the chapter in the main menu Standard smile

Message 12 of 122 (11,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is a Brilliant, Brilliant game with the exception of the god awful save. I got to about 30% but it kept putting me back to a part that takes a load of effort to complete. I just couldn't be arsed to keep doing it so have sold it. Classic EA creating stupid things on great games. Just Keep it simple FFS!

What a shame.

Message 13 of 122 (11,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also have this problem. I've made it all the way to the top of the tower in the optional mission, just to get sent back to the tram station. I don't feel like playing this game for awhile now.

Message 14 of 122 (11,140 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well...Hello EA ?!??! ANSWER BACK YOU GREEDY MONKEYS??? FFS....

Message 15 of 122 (11,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem, kid problems, EA! F***ing stupid problem,!!! i don't want to pay for your games any more, next time I will simply download it from torrent don't pay anything to you and I will tell my friends to do the same because of your stupid save bug!
Message 16 of 122 (11,013 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem on the PS3...get 25% of the way done, save, restart, back at 14% completed..WTF EA???????????????????? Can't figure out why EA has to keep f-ing things up. The only way they'll learn is when noone buys their crap anymore & they go out of business...can't wait for the end of EA.

Message 17 of 122 (10,879 Views)

★★ Novice

"You have reached EA....sorry no one is here to answer the phone at the moment because we're out cashing your checks & not giving a f*ck about our customers...leave a message and no one will get back to you...and don't forget to pick-up the Limited Edition Battlefield 4 which will be broken just like our other titles...oh, yeah...beep"

Message 18 of 122 (10,877 Views)

★★ Novice

I see I'm not the only one with this problem. It seems the problem starts at chapter 5.   EA needs to fix this ASAP.   60.00 for a PS3 game is bad enough. But now they are costing me time as well This is B.S.!!   Hello EA egg-heads!!  How about a soft ware update??!!  Oh and BTW I'm not thrilled with the weapon/circuit upgrade system either. Stop Effing with a good thing you friggin Dorks!!

Message 19 of 122 (10,779 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the EXACT same thing happen to me... and the conning tower isn't that much fun to go through again.  Quite a pain... it is starting to ruiin the game for me.  I hope there is a patch soon.

Message 20 of 122 (10,767 Views)