Dead Space 3 Door Sound Bug/Glitch?

by Zorbatronics

Original Post

Re: Dead Space 3 Door Sound Bug/Glitch?

★★★ Novice

I've got the same thing here and no amount of messing around has fixed it. Really annoying, and there's no way I'm going to play this until it gets fixed.

Message 31 of 303 (3,578 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem here as well. Tried a few different things, but nothing worked. This is really annoying.

system spec

I5 3570k

MSI GTX 670

Asus Xonar Essence STX

Message 32 of 303 (3,499 Views)

★★ Apprentice

The game is unplayable right now , it looks like a beta stage game in development , the sound from those doors is unbearable , especially if someone play the game with loudness equalization in audio cp or smart volume control , the atrocious sound from kinessis doors is scorcing through my brains ruining the atmosphere. I stopped playing . ETA on patch or at least some aknoledgment from EA on this matter , will it ever be fixed?

Message 33 of 303 (3,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

@ domyx80: Yep, I stopped playing the first night it came out. When I'm not playing games, I am a sound designer and I literally play Dead Space games to revel in the spectacular audio design. This bug has made the game unplayable for me. Most of my time spent playing was spent trying to figure out this bug. That is not acceptable for a triple A title. Especially one with the kind of budget this one has.

EA, Visceral, someone, please do your sound designers some justice and fix this. Audio is half the experience, possibly more in a Dead Space title. Let us hear the game as it was intended to be heard. This is a game breaking, show stopping bug.

Message 34 of 303 (3,474 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem..

specs :

i5 3570K

MSI GTX 660ti SLI

Message 35 of 303 (3,406 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only that I found is to cut the volume effect.

Message 36 of 303 (3,389 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 37 of 303 (3,385 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I have this problem too and it definitely makes me want to put the game down for now until a solution is applied to the game. My specs are a bit old but the game runs beautifuly on higher settings still so good job on that. Intel Q6600 cpu Nvidia GTX 275 4 gig ram, but 32bit windows 7 so only 3 used.
Message 38 of 303 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

no news?

this looks like actiblizzard

Message 39 of 303 (3,339 Views)

★★★ Novice

This bug is ruining the game for me as well. 

Windows 7 64 bit

Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

Nvidia Geforce GTX 580

Message 40 of 303 (3,211 Views)