Message 201 of 303 (654 Views)

Re: Dead Space 3 Door Sound Bug/Glitch?

★★ Apprentice

quadruple x 10 bumps

Message 202 of 303 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

ok, LOOK guys. in all seriousness, i KNOW you budget is probably being slashed to HELL by  upper management, and it probably WASNT as high as it SHOULD of been in the first place. but if you just leave all these glitches, some which break immersion ( like this one), some that can damage a players savegame perminently ( the scavangfer bot glitch), and some that can break a players ability to enjoy the game ( the CONSTANT crashing on PC some players, includeing myself, are experianceing), people who get upset aobtu them, like me, are simply going to tell their friends "hey, you know how i was talking aobtub how Dead space 3 is really fun? well, ive played a bti more, and MAN, is THIS a horrible mess. its full of bugs that have been left in since relese". this sort of thing is jsut going to cost you MORE sales then teh money and effort to actually FIX these problems would! coudl we at LEAST have something definite form the team, either they ARE working on this, and its more complicated the it loks, or they are just going F*** this, im not messing around with this game anymore, the useers can go S**** themselvs? i mean, sure the latter would piss me off, but at LEAST id know ot go and ask for my refund now,!

*edit* to the guys as Visceral, if any of you DO end up reading this, i kNOW you guys arent the enermy, it jsut gets..frustrating, and im projecting some of my experiance with tghe multiplayer component of mass efect 3, which had a game-breaking bug ignored by bioware LITERALLY for most of the games lifespan. im just HOPEING for something to assure me this ISNT what's happening here.

Message 203 of 303 (639 Views)

★ Apprentice

bump to ensure the reports of bugs that have been ingame since release stay near the tope of teh list till fixed

Message 204 of 303 (628 Views)

★★★ Novice

lol I just started playing...they haven't fixed a simple sound loop bug in 4 months now?

shouldn't expect anything less from EA :catsad:

Message 205 of 303 (622 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey, eabastian dude! Are you getting any of these or did they fire you? 

Message 206 of 303 (613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 207 of 303 (596 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@ EA >> Why don't you just admit that this bug will NEVER be fixed , lets be honest , how hard can it be to replace a file sound , extract > replace file WITH SILENCE ONE at least > inject , small 50k patch . Sooo just ADMIT you don't want to fix this bug , SO WE CAN ALL GO HOME and leave you with your broken game and never buy another one 

Message 208 of 303 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The nice folks at the Help Center did an outstanding job getting my Dragon Age 2 DLC problems fixed. I wonder if they can help with this.......

Message 209 of 303 (575 Views)

★ Apprentice

forget iot. this has been in the PC version since LAUNCH, and EA hasnt done **bleep** abotu it, and they NEVER respond to bug reports here. except for ONE guy, who hasnt been heard from in months

Message 210 of 303 (553 Views)