Betreff: Dead Space 3 DLC

by EA_Stefan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 3 DLC

★ Guide

Hello,

Iam currently playing Dead Space 3 for the first time, I never played the first two games and I noticed there is a ton of dlc for it on origin store. Is most of this DLC, these so called microtransactions, or are these little DLCs actually worth buying or can you obtain all of them through the gameplay besides the awakening dlc which Iam going to get after I finish Dead Space 3 main campaign.

Thank You

Message 1 of 4 (838 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @EzyPzyJapaneze,

I can´t really answer the question of if they´re worth buying or not because that completely depends on your individual play style and preferences. The packs are not necessary to play through the game itself but they can positively impact the gameplay and speed up the process of obtaining certain items. Also they impact the cosmetical side of things by adding new suits for example. Very much like the weapon/class kits in the Battlefield franchise. The only necessary addon for a complete gameplay experience would be, as you already pointed out, 'Awakened' if you want to play through this part of the story. 

Cheers,

Stefan
Du kannst XP vergeben und Lösungen akzeptieren wenn dir ein Beitrag geholfen hat.
Klicke hier um herauszufinden wie du ein Hero oder Champion werden kannst
Helpcenter | EA Twitter

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (860 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @EzyPzyJapaneze,

I can´t really answer the question of if they´re worth buying or not because that completely depends on your individual play style and preferences. The packs are not necessary to play through the game itself but they can positively impact the gameplay and speed up the process of obtaining certain items. Also they impact the cosmetical side of things by adding new suits for example. Very much like the weapon/class kits in the Battlefield franchise. The only necessary addon for a complete gameplay experience would be, as you already pointed out, 'Awakened' if you want to play through this part of the story. 

Cheers,

Stefan
Du kannst XP vergeben und Lösungen akzeptieren wenn dir ein Beitrag geholfen hat.
Klicke hier um herauszufinden wie du ein Hero oder Champion werden kannst
Helpcenter | EA Twitter

Message 2 of 4 (861 Views)

★ Guide

Thank You, it answers the question perfectly.

Message 3 of 4 (801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Most of the DLCs are cosmetic or do not really add that much to the game, except yea...a couple new Suits and presets for Guns, which you can craft. I am not sure tho, if you can craft them without the DLCs.

The Suits are DLC locked, if I am right. I never bought any of the DLCs at all, except what I got with the Collector's Edition and the Story DLC.

Message 4 of 4 (750 Views)