Re: Dead Space 3 Chapter 13 Boss Bug

by zevfeldman

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 3 Chapter 13 Boss Bug

★★★ Newbie

I was play Dead Space 3 in chapter 13, i meet the boss in here, i try to kill him and i can't, i try to catch him to the harpoons, in press F right, i do it, but it doesn't work, i try to second and third time, but still doesn't work, my setting is low with low ressolution, cant EA explains and FIX this problem ? everyone same with me...

Message 1 of 12 (10,683 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
here is mine solution its simple low the resolutio to 1024-768-60hz nsync=off color=low in the game active the harpoons catch the monster point to the blue wheel push f and second letar push fast f up and down and the monster will be ripped off thats it!!!

View in thread

Message 9 of 12 (7,997 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I love this boss, but this game is a CONTROLLER game! I always play hard or impossible level in co-op mode and the controller works PERFECTLY! Go to Amazon and buy a pc xbox controller or a Logitech wireless controller - both work PERFECTLY! Have fun!

Message 2 of 12 (10,603 Views)

★★ Novice

Hopefully I am not too late but there is a solution to this problem: turn the graphics setting from High to Low. That's it. Catch the boss in the harpoons and it gets ripped apart. 

I found the solution here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Dead-Space-3/a-bug-with-Spider-boss-on-the-mountain/td-p/530940

EA: Please create a proper bug tracking system as forum posts is pathetic. Take a look at how Mojang does it:

https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC

Message 3 of 12 (10,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thnks dude...its work prfctlyConfusedmileyhappy:Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 12 (9,685 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
It doesn't seem to work I've put graphics in lowest settings and still nothing it won't die I've tried with a controller I keep getting the same results
Message 5 of 12 (7,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Holy * thank you very much! You're the first person in almost 2 years who gave me an answer to this glitch that actually worked.... Thank you very much... Was almost at the point of throwing my pc out the window
Message 6 of 12 (7,578 Views)

★ Novice

I am still playing this game and I have helped many players get through this battle who were stuck, send me a email on a time to play: [edit: email address removed]. In this boss all you have to do in my game is go to the harpoon crank and CRANK while I kill all the bad guys, piece of cake!

Message 7 of 12 (7,568 Views)

★ Novice

They edited the email address, so I play on Sundays from about noon to 4 pm pacific standard time. play a public game and I'll join Confusedpockinator

Message 8 of 12 (7,567 Views)

★★ Novice
here is mine solution its simple low the resolutio to 1024-768-60hz nsync=off color=low in the game active the harpoons catch the monster point to the blue wheel push f and second letar push fast f up and down and the monster will be ripped off thats it!!!
Message 9 of 12 (7,998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ariagus Bro I also face this problem plz help me
Message 10 of 12 (1,426 Views)