Dead Space 2 save data gone

by Sonically3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 2 save data gone

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So I went to play DS2 and when I got to the menu screen I could only pick new game. I tried to verify integrity of game files but still no luck. I was at chapter 14

Message 1 of 7 (2,338 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 2 save data gone

Community Manager
@Sonically3 If you check under Documents > EA Games > Deadspace 2 do you see any save files?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,301 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Sonically3 If you check under Documents > EA Games > Deadspace 2 do you see any save files?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,302 Views)

Community Manager
@Sonically3 Wanted to see if you were able to find your save files?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 7 (2,280 Views)

★ Novice

I was able to figure it out on another website ty for your help

Message 4 of 7 (2,262 Views)

Community Manager
@Sonically3 Thank you for letting us know, would you be able to share what you did here for others to see if they run into this issue?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium hi, i have the same problem, i can't find the saves in the descripted directory.....Have i to copy the .DAT files in Documents > EA Games > Deadspace 2 from steam folder? Thanks
Message 6 of 7 (1,856 Views)

Community Manager
@jerkycobra71 Apologies for missing this, wanted to check if you found an answer to your issue?

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (1,617 Views)