Dead Space 2 "Unable to connect to EA servers"

by Shambler803

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dead Space 2 "Unable to connect to EA servers"

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought a copy of Dead Space 2 on Steam during the summer sale, and whenever I try to log in to my EA account so that I can activate the product key that came with the game it comes up with the message "Unable to connect to EA servers, please try again later." I have tried using the same login details on both the Origin app, as well as the EA forums, and it works perfectly fine. I've tried several solutions such as flushing my DNS, as well as ensuring that my firewall and anti virus aren't blocking it.

If anyone has had the same issue could you please fill me in on how to fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (10,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dead Space 2 "Unable to connect to EA servers"

Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (10,596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Message 2 of 4 (10,597 Views)

Can't connect to EA servers?

★★★ Newbie

Dead Space 3 went free with gold on August 1st, and I downloaded it wanting to try co-op with a friend. When I launch the game and select a save file, I fail to connect to the EA servers. My friend can and has even found other games with people he can play with. I've tried everything that was suggested and had no change in the situation. Does anyone know of a fix?

Message 3 of 4 (10,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA is so hard up for money, they don't care. They told me to go back to the retailer I bought Dead Space 2 from. That was 8 years ago!

What crappy service. Once you buy a game, it should be yours to play as long as you want to.

Message 4 of 4 (4,079 Views)