Dead Space 2: not listed in my Origin account library

by Rusty_Trap

Original Post

Re: Dead Space 2: not listed in my Origin account library

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Hi, yes, i already did that. And I think there are more games missing, redeemed from original physical retail version. Should at least all games under C:\ProgramData\Origin\LocalContent be in my library?
Message 11 of 23 (1,259 Views)

Community Manager

@KiRiASU 

Everything you've redeemed in Origin should be there. If none of what I've suggested works, try contacting an advisor with the instructions here.

Aljo.png
Message 12 of 23 (1,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoThe games that are missing are non-german retail copies (retail keys redeemed on Origin), since I only bought uncensored versions of the games.

Message 13 of 23 (1,247 Views)

Community Manager

@KiRiASU 

An advisor will need to look into this for you. Please see my previous response for help with that. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 14 of 23 (1,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_AljoHi, I had a very helpful chat with the support yesterday and got some of my games re-registered. So the issue has been somewhat mitigated. My guess is, that, since I'm from Germany and the games that were missing were all non-german retail copies, the client doesn't "accept" them anymore. But there are obviously no problems with digital copies, though?

Message 15 of 23 (1,209 Views)

Community Manager

@KiRiASU 

It's possible that's the case. I assume the advisor couldn't get those games added for you?

Aljo.png
Message 16 of 23 (1,202 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having this same problem- I redeemed Dead Space 2 via Prime Gaming code a few months ago, but the game is not showing up in my Origin library. Any progress made on resolving this issue? 

Message 17 of 23 (995 Views)

Community Manager

@BeachFlowers16 

Did you try all the suggestions in this thread?

Aljo.png
Message 18 of 23 (990 Views)

★ Novice

Yes- I tried the suggestions mentioned and they did not work for me unfortunately. I am having the same issue Rusty mentioned earlier in thread. It appears EA committed to resolving his issue a few months ago- see image attached. Was that issue ever resolved? 6D19D784-D8DC-42B6-ACF6-0A9D7E6DC711.jpeg

Message 19 of 23 (970 Views)

Community Manager

@BeachFlowers16 

I don't have a current update on this. It would be best to contact an advisor to see if that's still the case. To do that, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 20 of 23 (960 Views)